Further to our March announcement of our ownership change, we are excited to announce the following new appointments at Sussex. These changes will enhance and strengthen our team as we continue to offer superior service and value to our clients.
- Jamie Besner and Chris Benedetti are formally taking on the titles of Managing Partner, dividing the leadership functions at the firm. They will continue to consult with clients and will be supported by Paul Pellegrini, Executive Chairman.
- Robyn Gray becomes a Principal and Environment Practice Group Lead. In addition to her consulting role, she will help to internally implement and communicate operations, human resources functions, and marketing.
- We also have several new Practice Group Leads. In addition to their consulting roles, these individuals will be responsible for group management:
- Fraser Lockerbie becomes Vice President.
- Naomi Shuman becomes Associate.
Congratulations to all on these achievements. We are proud of our team and look forward to our ongoing work with clients. We appreciate your continued trust in Sussex.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Chris Benedetti, Managing Partner
Jamie Besner, Managing Partner
Robyn Gray, Principal
Paul Pellegrini, Executive Chairman